Marcia B. Harris, co-founder & partner of Career Dimensions NC, has over 30 years of experience in the career services field, having worked in three college career services offices. She was employed as Director of University Career Services at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for 26 years.
Among Marcia's many honors, awards, and accomplishments are:
- Citations in ABC News, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Reuters, CNN, NPR, The Boston Globe, Chronicle of Higher Education, Cosmopolitan, Raleigh News & Observer, Charlotte Observer, Durham Herald, Miami Herald, Triangle Business Journal, N. C. Business
- Election to the National Association of Colleges & Employers' (NACE) Academy of Fellows in 2004 - the highest honor this professional association can bestow on a college career officer
- Two-time recipient of NACE's prestigious Chevron Award for Innovation
- Recipient of NACE's Award of Excellence in Technology
- Recipient of the Southern Association of Colleges & Employers' (SACE) Ajax-Griffin Award - this association's highest honor
- Recipient of the North Carolina Association of Colleges & Employers prestigious Outstanding Professional Award
- Co-author of The Parent's Crash Course in Career Planning, 1996 & 2008
- Consultant to forty + college/university career services offices and recruiting organizations
Leonard Harris, co-founder & partner of Career Dimensions NC, has over 30 years of experience in the software development field, including employment with IBM and customized software development for fifteen college career services offices and other university departments.
Schools for which Lenny has developed customized software include:Clemson, Florida State University, Fort Hays State University, Meredith College, Mt. Olive College, NCSU College of Management, Salisbury University, Tufts, UNC Chapel Hill, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of Maryland, University of Vermont, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.